Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Illegal to sell Mints with Crack

Last Friday, Gage and I went shopping. For what? Oh, nothing in particular. In all honesty, we just had to get out of the house. I had a few coupons/gift cards/vouchers that I wanted to use- AND my grandmother just gave me our Christmas money to start shopping for gifts that she will give us (gotta LOVE that mentality!).

Anyways, as we strolled through the mall, there it was. The angels of the Heavens started singing. The lights started flashing. I think I even heard it call my name. That's right, the Hickory Farms booth is UP!

Of course, the sausages, the cheese, the nuts, all of that is great. But, those darned "Melt Away Mini Mints"! I just CAN'T RESIST! They are small pieces of glory. I honestly think that it was God's plan to put the inventor of those mints on this earth just so that I would have 1 thing that I 100% cannot pass up during the Christmas season.

So, there I stood, at the Hickory Farms booth. The nice lady running the station asked if I would like to sample one of their Mints. Uh, was this really a question? It's rhetorical if you ask me! OF COURSE! And, nice Hickory Farms lady, my 14 month old would like 2...or 7...to "test" also.

Against my greater will power, I gave in (as always). I bought one, small, overpriced, delicious bag of "Melt Away Mini Mints" that now sit, in a beautiful bowl, on my kitchen counter. Everytime we walk by, we eat one....or two...Gage even stands at the counter and says "mmmmm" and "gree gree"- that means (in baby talk) that he wants a green mint! I think I've created a little addict- to mints made with crack. It has to be made with crack- it's addictive- it's impossible to walk by and not take a hit...a hit in the mouth with that yummy goodness that is!

Here's their website: http://www.hickoryfarms.com/ They are offering 3 day shipping for $3- but, don't worry. You can't buy the Melt Away Mini Mints on here- they're already sold out! So, you'll have to get your Mint/Crack fix by going to the mall. Tell them their #1 Addict says hi!


My mouth waters just looking at this picture!



Have a Merry Mint Eating Day!
Erica

No comments: